We have rebranded to Emerj.com!
As of December 5th, 2018, TechEmergence.com has rebranded to Emerj.com.
For a full breakdown of the changes we’ve put in place, check our full article about the rebrand from TechEmergence to Emerj.
Over the last 3 years, we’ve worked hard to become the best in the world at one thing:
Helping leaders survive and thrive in an era of artificial intelligence disruption.
Over the past year, we’ve been called upon to conduct research and present critical ideas about cutting-edge AI trends for some of the largest and most reputable organizations in the world, including:
We’d done this by covering the bleeding edge of AI innovation, exploring the full “capability-space” of AI applications, and determining critical trends and use-cases so that business and government leaders can make better choices about AI adoption and use.
With the new Emerj.com site, we’re taking our research and insights to the next level, with new, explorable features to help you find the artificial intelligence of machine learning information you need. Here’s a highlight of a few of our new features:
- We’ve created a robust taxonomy of industries, allowing you to search AI use-cases and trends by industry
- You can also search AI trends and use-cases by business function, including customer service, marketing, sales, and more
- We’ve broken out our articles and reports into core “content types” (see them all here), including some popular new categories:
- AI Case Studies – Robust examinations of real use-cases of AI, including vendor company, client company, and quantifiable results
- AI Executive Guides – Must-know insights for business leaders, including details about vetting AI companies, how to build AI teams, and non-technical explanations of critical concepts and strategies
- AI Sector Overviews – Deep sector-specific coverage focusing on a specific business area, such as AI in Banking, Machine Learning in Pharma, and more)
- Our new “Emerj Services” page highlights our repertoire of services, including robust detail about what’s included, and how we help enterprises and organizations. Services detailed include:
- In addition to all that, we’ve made the site much faster to load – and with a more clean and simple menu to help leaders find the insights they need fast
Now that TechEmergence has been rebranded to Emerj, we want to formally welcome you to the new site. Feel free to share your ideas and feedback at info [at] emerj [dot] com.
All the best,
– Daniel Faggella
Founder and CEO at Emerj