Clients of the AI Product Development Roadmap want to lead the disruption in their sector – rather than be a victim of disruption.
They want to satisfy their customers in new ways, and win market share be automating and optimizing processes in ways that their competitors can’t match – and that’s why they turn to Emerj.
About the Emerj AI Product Development Roadmap
The Emerj AI Product Development Roadmap solves three specific problems:
- Determining AI products or solutions with the highest potential ROI (win revenue)
- Determining AI product beachheads for competitive advantage (capture market share)
- Determine what products and features directly serve customer need (product-market fit)
We begin with a detailed assessment of our client’s product development goals, their AI capabilities, and their industry experience and connections.
Step 1: Emerj then analyzes all competitive vendor and internal applications, determining:
- The application areas with most/least competition
- The application areas with most/least market size and budget
- The application areas with most/least need from the client side
- The AI applications with most/least fit to client’s skills and IT environment
Step 2: Emerj conducts 4-8 primary market research interviews to determine fit
Step 3: Emerj presents data, findings, and recommendations in a report
Step 4: Ending 90-min call to lay out findings and recommendations
With this research and assessment, combined with our in-depth knowledge of B2B AI marketing campaigns, we provide our clients with:
- A detailed but succinct assessment of their buyer personas, and the critical buying motives for each of them
- A detailed breakdown of the marketing and positioning for their B2B AI product or service, with explicit instructions on how to improve the conversion power of their core marketing assets (both online and offline)
The Emerj AI Go-to-Market Process gives clients the insight they need to allocate marketing budget and streamline their path to growth, without running down dead ends or pursuing the wrong markets, buyers or positioning.
Avoiding these risks can literally save clients millions, and we pride ourselves in giving clients the clarity they need to confident growth.
The Emerj Advantage
While other market research firms focus on sectors, methodologies and technologies, Emerj Artificial Intelligence Research is the best at just one thing:
Mapping the applications and implications of AI to help leaders develop winning AI strategies.
Our constant pulse of AI innovation across sectors – and our in-depth experience managing marketing campaigns for dozens of B2B AI brands – allows us to help new clients go to market with confidence, and with a message that truly resonates with buyers.
We’ve run marketing campaigns for exiting AI startups and global brands with AI products, including:
About Emerj Founder and CEO, Daniel Faggella
Called upon by the United Nations, the World Bank, and many global enterprises, Daniel is a globally sought-after expert on the competitive strategy implications of AI for business and government leaders.
Daniel helps organizations navigate the competitive landscape of AI capabilities, determine high-ROI applications that match and organization’s strengths, and build AI strategies that win.
Daniel has helped to execute hundreds of marketing campaigns for AI-related B2B solutions. He possesses a unique set of knowledge about how to target ideal buyers, and how to position products to appeal to business buyers and users.
AI Product Development Roadmap – Who it’s For
The Emerj AI Product Development Roadmap is a fit for:
- Organizations who want to be disruptors (not “disrupted”) by AI, and are looking to offer AI capabilities to their customers
- Organizations who want to back up their AI product ideas with data and research to ensure that they’re building something that will win in the market
We work with established firms or venture-backed startups.
Work with Us
If you’re interested in working with Emerj, contact us below to receive a sample of our Go-to-Market process report.
Someone on the Emerj team will be in touch within 48 hours.