Stay Ahead of the AI and NLP Curve
Natural language processing (NLP) will be one of the most prevalent AI approaches in business in the decade ahead – and a fundamental understanding of what NLP can and cannot do can be a help for literally any nontechnical professional who wants to spot AI opportunities in their own role or industry. We’ve created this guide to give you the edge.
In This Brief 8-Page Guide, You'll Learn:
- Critical Business Use-Cases. Discover four critical current use-cases of natural language processing, with references to their implications across sectors (finance, healthcare, retail, and more).
- Capabilities and Limitations – in Simple Terms. Get a clear picture of what NLP is capable of, and what it cannot do – along with useful insights on applying it within a business context (for chatbots, for enterprise search, and more).
- Must-Have NLP Insights. Receive our must-have resources for getting “up to speed” on NLP, including a quick-reference resource list of articles and interviews to address your specific questions.
Download the Guide
Make sure your updates are relevant for your business needs. Please include the information below to customize your updates.
Thank You - Please Check Your Email
Please check your email for your copy of the Unlocking the Business Value of NLP guide.
Learn more about how to leverage your company’s unique artificial intelligence advantage with Emerj services:
- AI Advantage Roadmap – Determine your highest ROI first AI initiative, even if your firm has no previous AI experience
- Emerj AI Business Strategy process – Win market share and build an AI strategy around your company’s strengths
- AI Capability Map – Gain a clear view of the AI use-cases of highest ROI and highest level of adoptions in your industry now