The Emerj AI Go-to-Market Process solves two specific problems:
- Finding the right target titles (in the right target industries) to sell to
- Finding the right messaging and positioning in the competitive landscape
We do this through a complete breakdown of a client’s current marketing assets (including website homepage, major landing pages, and sales collateral), and in-depth primary research with real business buyers, determining:
- Their positive and negative buying motives
- Their greatest pains and current challenges
- Their ability to buy, and the structure of the buying decision
- The right wording and positioning to appeal to their needs
With this research and assessment, combined with our in-depth knowledge of B2B AI marketing campaigns, we provide our clients with:
- A detailed but succinct assessment of their buyer personas, and the critical buying motives for each of them
- A detailed breakdown of the marketing and positioning for their B2B AI product or service, with explicit instructions on how to improve the conversion power of their core marketing assets (both online and offline)
The Emerj AI Go-to-Market Process gives clients the insight they need to allocate marketing budget and streamline their path to growth, without running down dead ends or pursuing the wrong markets, buyers or positioning.
Avoiding these risks can literally save clients millions, and we pride ourselves in giving clients the clarity they need to confident growth.
The Emerj Advantage
While other market research firms focus on sectors, methodologies and technologies, Emerj Artificial Intelligence Research is the best at just one thing:
Mapping the applications and implications of AI to help leaders develop winning AI strategies.
Our constant pulse of AI innovation across sectors – and our in-depth experience managing marketing campaigns for dozens of B2B AI brands – allows us to help new clients go to market with confidence, and with a message that truly resonates with buyers.
We’ve run marketing campaigns for exiting AI startups and global brands with AI products, including:
About Emerj Founder and CEO, Daniel Faggella
Called upon by the United Nations, the World Bank, and many global enterprises, Daniel is a globally sought-after expert on the competitive strategy implications of AI for business and government leaders.
Daniel helps organizations navigate the competitive landscape of AI capabilities, determine high-ROI applications that match and organization’s strengths, and build AI strategies that win.
Daniel has helped to execute hundreds of marketing campaigns for AI-related B2B solutions. He possesses a unique set of knowledge about how to target ideal buyers, and how to position products to appeal to business buyers and users.
Emerj Go-to-Market Services – Who it’s For
The Emerj AI Go-to-Market Service is a fit for:
- Organizations with an AI-related product who need a more clear idea of their target buyers (the specific roles and industries they need to target)
- Organizations with an AI-related product who to determine exactly how to frame and position their product to make it maximally appealing for their target buyer
We work with established firms or venture-backed startups.
Work with Us
If you’re interested in working with Emerj, contact us below to receive a sample of our Go-to-Market process report, and connect directly with our team:
Someone on the Emerj team will be in touch within 48 hours.
AI Go-to-Market Strategy Inquiry Form
Thank you, someone from the Emerj team will contact you within 48 hours.