The Emerj AI Capability Map is a service designed to help global organizations develop AI strategies and initiatives that win in the market.
We map the capability-space of AI across major sectors, with a finger on the pulse of the global artificial intelligence startup ecosystem, Fortune 500s alike.
Our AI Capability Map research focuses on three critical aspects of AI capabilities:
- Applications (“What’s Possible?”) – Examining the landscape of AI applications, and use-cases that might solve organizational problems, or impact strategy.
- Implications (“What’s Working?”) – Determining the use-cases with a genuine track-record of ROI, along with related costs and integration needs.
- Plans (“What to Do?”) – Informing strategy with AI trends or capabilities most likely to deliver the desired results or the organization.
About the Emerj AI Capability Map Service
An AI Capability Map is the fastest way to see what’s possible and what’s working with AI in a specific sector.
Capability Maps are based on Emerj Data, Ontologies, and Scorecards, allowing our clients to unearth hidden insights by slicing and dicing the data, for example:
- Examining AI trends between sectors, geo-regions, AI application types, etc
- Comparing AI solutions within only with a specific business function or AI capability
- Ranking companies by any combination of factors (ROI scorecard, funds raised, etc)
- Sorting use-cases by specific criterion (such as Ease of Deployment Score)
Clients use Emerj AI Capability Maps for a variety of strategic goals, including:
- Determine Real ROI Impact: What AI use-cases are delivering ROI now for leading companies in my sector(s)?
- Gain Competitive Intelligence: Where are major enterprises in my sector(s) using AI now, and where is it delivering results?
- Forecast Critical Trends with Hard Data: Which AI applications will define the winners and the losers in in industry(s) in the next 5 years?
- Map the AI Vendor Landscape: Who are the leading AI vendors serving my industry, and what are their strengths/weaknesses?
- Predict Transformation: How are processes in my sector being transformed or automated at large companies today?
The Emerj Advantage
While other market research firms focus on dozens of sectors, technologies and methodologies, Emerj Artificial Intelligence Research is the best at just one thing:
Mapping the applications and implications of AI to help leaders develop winning AI strategies.
Our constant pulse of AI innovation across sectors allows us to draw from a deep pool of data, trends, ROI measurements, and more.
We’ve worked with and presented our research for many of the largest and most reputable organizations in the world, including:
About Emerj Founder and CEO, Daniel Faggella
Called upon by the United Nations, the World Bank, and many global enterprises, Daniel is a globally sought-after expert on the competitive strategy implications of AI for business and government leaders.
Daniel helps organizations navigate the competitive landscape of AI capabilities, determine high-ROI applications that match and organization’s strengths, and build AI strategies that win.
In addition to his advisory work with leaders, Daniel has interviewed thousands of AI researchers and founders, and his research and reports are cited by Harvard Business Review, the World Economic Forum, and other leading publications.
The AI Capability Map Service – Who it’s For
The Emerj AI Capability Map Service is a fit for:
- Organizations interested in picking a first AI project
- Organizations who are getting started with an AI strategy
- Organizations that need to validate their AI strategy with hard data and analysis of their competitors
- Organizations that need to find partnership or acquisition targets, or ideal vendor partners
We work with established firms who are either (a) planning on developing a significant AI strategy, or (b) have already developed an AI plan, and are interested in validating their assumptions and strategy with hard data.
Work with Us
If you’re interested in working with Emerj and receiving a sample of an AI Capability Map report, then contact us directly:
Someone on the Emerj team will be in touch within 48 hours.
AI Capability Map Inquiry Form
Thank you, someone from the Emerj team will contact you within 48 hours.