Fast Methods to Stay Ahead of the AI Curve
Here at Emerj, most of our AI Capability Map services work about finding trends in quantitative data – which requires hundreds of hours of expert research, and established frameworks for interpreting and categorizing data for insight.
While this robust research approach is often the right step for companies who are on their way to building a complete AI strategy – it’s easiest to begin with simple secondary research online – and in this PDF – we reveal some of our favorite ways of hunting down AI opportunities and trends quickly.
In This Simple 4-Page PDF Guide, You'll Learn:
- To follow the venture money. Discover the right patterns to look for among top AI startups in your sector – and use these common traits to determine promising new AI capabilities that your competitors (and colleagues) almost certainly don’t know about.
- To let executives tell you the future. While everyone else pays attention to press releases, you can use this Q-and-A method to determine crucial AI trends that probably never make it onto social media – but which are vastly more important and impactful.
- To tune into industry priorities. Sometimes the present can help us tell the future – and when it comes to areas of AI adoption and traction – this can be one of the most helpful first steps.
Download the Guide
Make sure your updates are relevant for your business needs. Please include the information below to customize your updates.
Thank you for downloading this PDF report.
Please check your email for your copy of the 3 Ways to Discover AI Trends guide.
Learn more about how to leverage your company’s unique artificial intelligence advantage with Emerj services:
- AI Advantage Roadmap – Determine your highest ROI first AI initiative, even if your firm has no previous AI experience
- Emerj AI Business Strategy process – Win market share and build an AI strategy around your company’s strengths
- AI Capability Map – Gain a clear view of the AI use-cases of highest ROI and highest level of adoptions in your industry now